Thursday 28 July 2011

The new bits...


Hello people,

Yes, at last this is Boggenstrovia's Bit!

Now who is Boggenstrovia? Some might know me as Rob, others as Mr Chicken...

But I am one and the same, so I will using this to write thoughts, show stuff and also give opinions.

So what about me?

Some might call me a simpleton from Portsmouth, others may call me other things but I know what I am and that is a twit... No, hang on that's not right!

But I just love television, from the days when I used to draw the Westward logo with crayons to being able to recite the TV page from the Daily Mirror even giving advice on what to watch that night. I was brought up on Light Entertainment and those programme hold a lot for me...

Though I like sport, please don't run away! I can see you edging there!

Like I was saying thought, I like sport I won't blog all the time about it... Only if its relevant to the blog etc...

But by using this blog I will be able to show you something from my past as well, wondering how a young boy from Portsmouth grew up into a misanthrope and maybe still growing up as well...

So that's the first blog and away we go!

No comments:

Post a Comment